- Reliance Jio plan, validity & balance is available on MyJio app, Jio.com
- You will need to check all three once the Jio promotional offers end
- Jio.com website can also generate a statement of your data consumption
Reliance Jio services, which became paid in April, are still charged at incredibly low rates, starting at roughly Rs. 10 per day. The offer was made even sweeter by Reliance Jio for the users as it made the first 90 days of services free for Jio Prime members with recharges of Rs. 303 or above. However, this period of free Jio services is coming to an soon as the Reliance Jio Summer Surprise offer will expire in the next few weeks. Therefore it’s essential to know your Jio plan validity and balance so that you can purchase the next recharge pack in time, and not lose out on your balance.
Additionally, it is important to know your Reliance Jio plan validity because once it ends, whatever balance you have in the phone may be adjusted against your SMS or data, depending upon your Jio plan. Or maybe you purchased a top-up voucher for international roaming or to get additional 4G data beyond the daily limit of the Jio offer. In such cases it is handy to know your Jio balance.
How to check Reliance Jio plan, validity, balance
Follow the steps below if you want to see the validity of your current Reliance Jio plan, as well as check your prepaid balance using the MyJio app:
- Open the MyJio app and login using via password or SIM verification.
- As soon as you open the app, you will find the balance on top. If you are still on Jio Summer Surprise or Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer and never did any other top up, your balance may show up as nil.
- To check your Jio plan and validity, open the menu by swiping towards the right from the left edge.
- Click on the My Plans option, and you will see when the validities of active plan and when your Jio Prime membership ends.
To check your Reliance Jio plan validity and balance using on the Web, here’s what you need to do:
- Open the Jio.com website, and click on the Sign In option on the top-right
- Here, you can log into your Jio account using a password or OTP
- Once you log in, you will see your Reliance Jio balance on top
- To check the Jio plan validity scroll down, and click on the My Plans option
- You will see at the bottom the date of expiry of the Jio plan
- In the My Statement option, you can generate a statement of all your data consumption, and any charges levied on it
The statement is generated as PDF file in a pop-up, so if pop-up windows are disabled on your browser, make sure to check on the extreme right of the Address Bar for the notification regarding the pop-up.
By following these simple steps, you will be on top of your Jio plan validity as well as balance at all times.
We discussed the Reliance Jio data leak, new Reliance Jio plans, and JioFiber’s impending launch in India on Orbital.
jio balance plan validity how to check reliance jio,jio,jio plans,jio balance,jio validity,how to check reliance jio balance,how to check reliance jio plan,how to check reliance jio validity
You May Also Like